Tato část není lokalizována
The “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 22301 Foundation” exam complies with the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP) requirements. The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Domain 2: Business continuity management system (BCMS)
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
First, a candidate needs to complete the PECB ISO 22301 Foundation training course. Then, they need to take the exam and after successfully passing the exam, candidates will be able to apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 22301 Foundation” certificate. This is an entry-level credential.
There are no prerequisites on professional or management system project experience required. Thus, following the training course, passing the exam and applying for the certificate are the only certificate program requisites that certificate holders shall meet before obtaining the certificate.
For more information about please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The certificate requirements for the ISO 22301 Foundation are:
||MS audit/assessment experience
||BCMS project experience
|PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 22301 Foundation
||Complete the PECB ISO 22301 Foundation Training Course
||Pass the PECB ISO 22301 Foundation exam
||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information, discussion topics, examples, and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free.