Tato část není lokalizována
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam focuses on the essential IT skills and knowledge needed to perform tasks commonly performed by advanced end-users and entry-level IT professionals alike, including:
- Using features and functions of common operating systems and establishing network connectivity
- Identifying common software applications and their purpose
- Using security and web browsing best practices
This exam is intended for candidates who are advanced end users and/or are considering a career in IT. The exam is also a good fit for individuals interested in pursuing professional-level certifications, such as A+.
CompTIA IT Fundamentals FC0-U61:
What’s in this version
- Install software
- Establish basic network connectivity
- Identify/prevent basic security risks
- Explain troubleshooting theory and preventative maintenance of devices
||September 4, 2018
||The new CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam focuses on the knowledge and skills required to identify and explain the basics of computing, IT infrastructure, software development, and database use. With this new version comes the addition of the + to further distinguish ourselves within the marketplace and represent CompTIA quality and standards.
|Number of Questions
||Maximum of 75 questions per exam
|Type of Questions
|Length of Test
||650 (on a scale of 900)
||No prior experience necessary
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals certification is considered good for life and does not need to be renewed.