Tato část není lokalizována
- Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster installation and update processes
- Troubleshoot application deployments
- Configure authentication using local users
- Control access to projects using role-based access control (RBAC)
- Expose applications to clients external to the cluster using TLS encryption
- Configure network isolation between services and applications using network policies
- Configure application scheduling using labels and selectors
- Limit compute resource usage of applications with resource limits and quotas
- Manage a cluster and deployed applications with the Web Console
- Install Kubernetes Operators with the Web Console
Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Describe the architecture of the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (RHOCP).
Verify the health of a cluster
Describe OpenShift installation methods and verify the health of a newly installed cluster.
Configure authentication and authorization
Configure authentication with the HTPasswd identity provider and assign roles to users and groups.
Configure application security
Restrict permissions of applications using security context constraints and protect access credentials using secrets.
Configure OpenShift networking for applications
Troubleshoot OpenShift software-defined networking (SDN) and configure network policies.
Control pod scheduling
Control which nodes a pod runs on.
Describe cluster updates
Describe how to perform a cluster update.
Manage a cluster with the web console
Manage a Red Hat OpenShift cluster using the web console.