Tato část není lokalizována
This dynamic Blockchain Security course covers all known aspects of Blockchain security that exist in the Blockchain environment today. This course provides a detailed overview of all Blockchain security issues, including threats, risk mitigation, node security integrity, confidentiality, best security practices, advanced Blockchain security and more. The in-depth lab sessions will provide the student with practical, real world tools for not only recognizing security threats, but mitigation and prevention as well.
Those who attend the Security for Blockchain Professionals course and pass the exam certification will have a demonstrated knowledge of:
- Identifying and differentiating between security threats and attacks on a Blockchain network.
- Blockchain security methods, best practices, risk mitigation, and more.
- All known (to date) cyber-attack vectors on the Blockchain.
- Performing Blockchain network security risk analysis.
- A complete understanding of Blockchain’s inherent security features and risks.
- An excellent knowledge of best security practices for Blockchain System/Network Administrators.
- Demonstrating appropriate Blockchain data safeguarding techniques.