Tato část není lokalizována
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the key features of Application Performance Management (APM), its architecture, deployment and configuration scenarios.
- Identify the key features and principles of Operations Bridge and its components.
- Identify the key concepts of RTSM and Pattern and Perspective based views.
- Describe the components of the RTSM.
- Configure the RTSM – CMS Integration.
- Configure and work with an IT model to build a topology of your system, populate the model with configuration items (CIs) and relationships, and use the model to measure and manage critical business processes
- Describe RTSM population and extend the data model through enrichment
- Create the HIs, KPIs, their assignments and customizing the Service Health to meet specific needs.
- Identify primary function of System Health and its utility in investigating APM issues.
- Use APM logs and Logging administrator to troubleshoot the APM issues.
- Describe the APM APIs related to System Health, SLM, EUM and Generic Reporting engines.
- Describe and configure the OBM – APM Integration, its features and configuration options