Zajímá vás, jaká jsou očekávaná vylepšení IMDS pro rok 2020? Více informací najdete v níže uvedeném článku, nebo na školení IMDS, která pro vás připravilo vzdělávací centrum EDU Trainings.
1) Wizard for metal materials
- Similar to the existing wizard for polymer materials.
- Helps with choosing a Material MDS (MMDS) name and a Standard Material number.
- If a Standard MMDS for this material already exists, a message informs the user when releasing or referencing an MMDS.
2) Support for multi-sourcing (multiple supply parts)
- Current scope of this enhancement is only for components.
- It will be possible to reference alternative MDSs for one component from different suppliers in a new MDS.
3) Consideration of lower thresholds for available selection of Application Codes
- At the moment, all Application Codes are available for selection for which an upper limit of the threshold is met.
- In addition, if a substance is not contained with at least a minimum value, the respective Application Code will not be displayed for selection.
4) No Standard default value for Application Codes
- In August 2019 the default for Application IDs was deactivated if more than one code is possible (e.g. same thresholds for 1a and 1b).
- In order to avoid wrong entries, no default value for application codes is given; instead, the user has to choose an application code.
5) Threshold parameter for all Where-Used Analysis related to substances
An additional threshold parameter (from / to value) for the Where–Used Analysis related to substances is introduced for the following analysis options:
- Substance list
- Substance group
- Confidential substances
- Application code
6) Where-Used Analysis for MDSs with recyclate information
- A new analysis option is planned for the Where-Used Analysis to find MDSs containing recyclate information.
7) Standard contact for companies • Companies can mark one of their contacts as “standard“ contact (optional)
- The standard contact will be displayed, if the real contact of an MDS is deactivated or has not accepted the GDPR rules, so that every MDS has a contact assigned.
8) Warning for referenced preliminary MDSs
- New MDSs cannot contain references to preliminary MDSs. However, there are legacy data containing such references.
- A Warning is generated if an old final MDS with a reference to a preliminary MDS in the tree exists.
9) Add supplier code to the search result list (Sent and Received screen)
- Supplier code attribute can be viewed as a column listed in the Received MDSs and Sent MDSs screens.
10) Change recyclate handling for plastic materials
- Currently, all recyclate material is added to the usage (component/semi-component) of the MMDS. With the enhancement, recyclate information for plastic materials will be added directly at the MMDS level by the material supplier.
- Please note that the exact scope of this enhancement is still in discussion.
Nepropásněte nejbližší termíny školení IMDS:
|IMDS1 – International Material Data System: Foundation
||6. – 7. 4. 2020
|IMDS2 – International Material Data System: Advanced + Upgrade
||8. 4. 2020