Tato část není lokalizována
This course enables experienced SAP BW users, modelers as well as administrators to run and work with SAP BW powered by SAP HANA. The highlight is on how to optimize an existing SAP BW architecture and leverage new data models and functions provided by SAP HANA. This course also provides the foundation to plan the further roadmap towards SAP BW/4HANA.
- Outlines advantages of the new SAP "In-Memory" database foundation for SAP BW.
- Explains HANA specific features as well as optimized existing and new data models or functions of SAP BW.
- Enables you to support a migration project to SAP BW on SAP HANA from application side.
- Introduces the SAP architecture framework of LSA++ and provides guidelines on how to adapt an existing one.
- Explains native HANA modeling and how both, HANA information views as well as BW InfoProviders can complement each other in so-called "mixed scenarios".
- Provides an overview on new SAP HANA-related data provisioning methods for SAP BW including HANA Smart Data Access (SDA) and SAP HANA Smart Data Integration (SDI)
- Outlines the concept of Operational Data Provisioning in the context of SAP BW as consumer
- Gives an overview of SAP´s next generation solutions SAP BW/4HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud