Tato část není lokalizována
Many organizations are interested in undergoing a digital transformation from traditional applications to process-driven applications. With Red Hat Decision Manager and Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0, Red Hat has introduced solutions to empower developers to create and manage business rules and processes in a low-code environment.
Course content summary
- Author business rules with decision tables and DRL.
- Navigate and manage projects with the Decision Manager and Process Automation user interfaces.
- Develop business processes.
- Design forms with Form Modeler.
- Design and run a case management project.
Impact on the organization
Only 37% of most typical business processes have been digitized. By automating, adapting, and redesigning business processes, organizations can modernize their portfolio, empower employees, engage customers, and innovate their products. Red Hat Decision Manager and Red Hat Process Automation Manager are central to running and designing process-driven apps. These technologies enable both developers and business users to automate business processes and business decisions in a low-code environment. This course is intended to give developers and business users hands-on experience with process-driven applications and insights into how to use both Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager to catalyze their organizations’ digital transformation.
Red Hat has created this course in a way intended to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
Impact on the individual
As a result of attending this course, you will understand the basic concepts of process-driven applications and how to develop basic rules and processes. You will also learn how to run and test applications with Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Develop rules using decision tables.
- Navigate and create projects using Decision Central.
- Design a business process in Business Central.
- Navigate and test a case management project.