Tato část není lokalizována
To help you prepare, the exam objectives below highlight the task areas you can expect to see covered in the exam.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills and abilities:
Implement images using Podman
- Understand and use FROM (the concept of a base image) instruction.
- Understand and use RUN instruction.
- Understand and use ADD instruction.
- Understand and use COPY instruction.
- Understand the difference between ADD and COPY instructions.
- Understand and use WORKDIR and USER instructions.
- Understand security-related topics.
- Understand the differences and applicability of CMD vs. ENTRYPOINT instructions.
- Understand ENTRYPOINT instruction with param.
- Understand when and how to expose ports from a Docker file.
- Understand and use environment variables inside images.
- Understand ENV instruction.
- Understand container volume.
- Mount a host directory as a data volume.
- Understand security and permissions requirements related to this approach.
- Understand lifecycle and cleanup requirements of this approach.
- Understand private registry security.
- Interact with many different registries.
- Understand and use image tags.
- Push and pull images from and to registries.
- Back up an image with its layers and meta data vs. backup a container state.
Run containers locally using Podman
- Get container logs.
- Listen to container events on the container host.
- Use Podman inspect.
Basic OpenShift knowledge
Creating applications in OpenShift
- Create, manage and delete projects from a template, from source code, and from an image.
- Customize catalog template parameters.
- Specifying environment parameters.
- Expose public applications.
Troubleshoot applications in OpenShift
- Understand the description of application resources.
- Get application logs.
- Inspect running applications.
- Connecting to containers running in a pod.
- Copy resources to/from containers running in a pod.
As with all Red Hat performance-based exams, configurations must persist after reboot without intervention.