Tato část není lokalizována
This course is for individuals planning to pursue the CAP certification. The CAP is ideal for IT, information security and information assurance practitioners and contractors who use the RMF in federal government, military, civilian roles, local governments and private sector organizations. Roles include:
- ISSOs, ISSMs and other infosec/information assurance practitioners who are focused on security assessment and authorization (traditional C&A) and continuous monitoring issues.
- Executives who must „sign off“ on Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Inspector generals (IGs) and auditors who perform independent reviews.
- Program managers who develop or maintain IT systems.
- IT professionals interested in improving cybersecurity and learning more about the importance of lifecycle cybersecurity risk management.