Tato část není lokalizována
The CIPM training comprises 10 modules, which take a total of approximately 10 hours to complete (one hour per module).
The CIPP/E training comprises 11 modules with a total audio run-time of approximately 2-3 hours; however, as this program is less linear and more interactive, you may wish to spend approximately an hour reviewing and exploring each module.
Both trainings incorporate IAPP faculty presentations, interactive scenarios, and annotated quizzes to guide you through the complexities of the GDPR in an easy-to-follow, thorough format. Each course offers individuals an opportunity to learn about critical privacy concepts that are also integral to their respective certification exams. The trainings are not purely "test prep" classes, nor does taking training guarantee you'll pass your exams. The trainings are appropriate for professionals who plan to certify, as well for those who want to deepen their privacy knowledge.
Each course includes everything you need to get started. And if you decide to aim for a credential, you'll have a head start!
- Unlimited access to the online training, complete with video, interactive scenarios and full transcripts that you can review at your own pace with an internet connection
- Interactive quizzes to check your mastery of the subject matter
- CIPP/E and CIPM Sample Questions (immediately accessible through your MyIAPP portal)
- European Data Protection
- Course textbook: European Data Protection: Law and Practice, Second Edition (Electronic Copy)
- Privacy Program Management
- Course textbook: Privacy Program Management: Tools for Managing Privacy Within Your Organization, Second Edition (Electronic Copy)
WHAT YOU'LL TAKE AWAY:Instruction based on the bodies of knowledge for the globally recognized Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) and Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E) credentials
- Sought-after skills you can start applying right away
- Know-how you need to advance your career