Tato část není lokalizována
The Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) credential denotes professionals with deep-seated knowledge and competency derived from hands-on experience with cyber, information, software and cloud computing infrastructure security. A CCSP applies information security expertise to a cloud computing environment and demonstrates competence in cloud security architecture, design, operations, and service orchestration.
CCSP Training OnDemand is a self-paced learning solution that covers the 6 domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) in order to study for the CCSP examination. Delivered in a modular format, that includes 28.5 hours of video content. This training allows students to learn at their own pace, spend extra time on material where needed and reinforce concepts with flash cards, quizzes, and games.
- Compelling: Virtual lessons taught by Adam Gordon, (ISC)² authorized instructor and key contributor to the CCSP CBK
- Comprehensive: Rich content equivalent to classroom training that meets certification course requirements.
- Convenient: Easy access from any web-enabled device at any time and as often as you want.
With the purchase of CCSP Training OnDemand, each student will receive:
- 120-day access to recordings and official courseware aligned with the latest exam domains
- 28.5 hours of on-demand videos covering all 6 domains
- Official (ISC)² Student Workbook (electronic version)
- Interactive flash cards
- Post-assessment practice questions
- Flexibility to learn on your schedule